1. Open your Android device’s browser.
2. Tap the menu button (three dots in the upper right-hand corner).
3. Tap Settings.
4. Scroll down and tap Advanced (or Sites and downloads, if you’re using Chrome).
Open the Settings app
1. Open the Settings app and tap “Security & privacy.”
3. That’s it! Now you can enjoy all of the web’s content without worry.
Tap “Site settings”
Through the Settings Menu:
1. Open the Settings menu and select “Security”.
3. Tap “OK” to save your changes.
Installing a Third-Party Browser:
2. Select the browser you want to install and tap “Install”.
1. Open the Chrome app on your Android device
2. Tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner of the screen
3. Tap Settings
4. Tap Site settings
6. Turn on Allowed (recommended)
Refresh the page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Open the Browser app
2. Tap on the Menu key and select Settings
4. That’s it! You’re done!
If you’re not able to find the Security settings on your phone, it’s likely that your device doesn’t have a built-in security feature. In this case, you’ll need to download and install a third-party security app from the Google Play Store. Once you’ve installed a security app, follow its instructions for enabling Unknown Sources.
1. Open the Settings application. This can be done by tapping the icon that resembles a gear cog.
2. Scroll down and select the “Advanced” option.
3. Tap on the “Site Settings” button.